Due to the current Covid-19 health recommendations, Sunday School and Memorial services for the month of March are being cancelled. Please check back in April to see if these activities have been re-instated. Please send us an email if you would like to receive links to classes to view online in the meantime and we will get back to you promptly.
You and your family are welcome to join us for Sunday School which takes place every Sunday from the beginning of September to the end of May. Our Sunday School is on every week except for school holidays and always starts at 9:30am. You are welcome to stay afterward for food and fellowship and then attend our Sunday Service which starts at 11:00am (10:30am during July and August). We have classes for children of all ages, and an adult class too!
Our Cambridge Sunday School is free and open to children between the ages of 3 and 18. We also have an adult Sunday School, open to all! Sunday School lessons are based on the Bible, so kids can learn the stories of the Bible and about God’s love and plan for them, while adults take part in a class of their own.
Sunday School Is Important Because:
1. Sunday School improves your Bible knowledge leading to a greater love and understanding of God and his plan for the world.
2. Sunday School helps children grow spiritually and develop a Christ-like character. Our Sunday school teachers encourage children to be loving and thoughtful towards others, and teach biblical principles for daily behaviour.
3. Sunday School helps to encourage relationships between children and provides a place where they can feel comfortable and accepted. Sunday School helps build meaningful relationships between adults too! You meet people, learn their names, hear their stories, and meet their families.Sunday School can become a place where friendships are built based on a common faith and love for God.
4. Sunday School gives you opportunities to serve others. Many opportunities are available to volunteer and get involved in the Sunday School programs. You can show the love of Christ to others by ministering to others who have needs. Just have fellowship around God’s word provides a source of strength and comfort, and a haven for those going through difficulties in life.
5. Sunday School is a place for the whole family. Together, your family can participate in Bible study, have fellowship with others of like faith, and practice discipleship within a larger family. You can be assured that your family is actively growing in a knowledge and understanding of God’s word and his plan for us.